Becoming a successful vlogger without showing your face may seem like a challenge, but it is possible with the right strategies and creativity. This article will explore various techniques and ideas that can help you carve your own path as a faceless content creator.
From utilizing different types of videos to incorporating stock footage and animation, there are plenty of ways to engage your audience and create compelling video content without revealing your face. Whether you are interested in product reviews, gaming, cooking, or educational content, we will provide the tips and tricks to flourish in the vlogging world. So, let’s delve into faceless vlogging and discover how to create captivating videos that leave a lasting impact. To start we’ll share some types of videos you can make without showing your face.
- Video Gaming
- Reaction Videos Using Audio Only
- Slideshow Videos
- Compilation Videos
- Tutorials and How-to Videos
- Product Reviews
- Screen Recordings
- Using Stock Videos and Images in Videos
- Recipe and Cooking Channel
- Trading or Cryptocurrency Channel
- Nature or Travel Videos
- DIY Craft Videos
- Software Tutorials
- Start a Pets Channel
- Create Motivational Videos
- Puppet Videos and Show
- Do Body Art, Such as Nail Art
- Benefits of Having a Faceless Channel
- Tips for Faceless Creators
ASMR, or Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, is a unique form of video content that focuses on auditory stimulation to create a tingling sensation on the scalp and provide a deeply relaxing experience for viewers. Unlike traditional vlogs that rely on visual appeal, ASMR videos don’t require showing your face. Instead, they rely on the power of sounds to evoke a profoundly calming response. In fact, most ASMR videos don’t even require talking.
ASMR videos often feature soft, whisper-like voices that lull the viewer into tranquility. Other popular triggers include gentle tapping, crinkling sounds, and using everyday objects to create soothing sounds. Using high-quality microphones, ASMR content creators can capture even the most delicate sounds, enhancing the viewer’s experience and creating a truly immersive environment.
ASMR videos provide an escape from hectic daily life, offering peace and relaxation. With the proper audio techniques and attention to detail, content creators can craft captivating ASMR experiences that transport their viewers into a world of tranquility.
If you want to create expressive and engaging video content without showing your face, consider exploring the world of ASMR. With its focus on auditory stimulation and soothing sounds, this unique genre opens up new possibilities for content creation and offers an alternative approach to capturing your audience’s attention.
Video gaming has become a popular vlogging option, attracting millions of viewers and subscribers on YouTube. One successful gamer who doesn’t show his face is theRadBrad, whose channel has gained immense popularity. Here’s a screenshot of his Social Blade:
As you can see, it’s clearly possible to make video game videos without showing your face. There are various ways to create gaming videos without showing your face. One option is to showcase gameplay, providing viewers an immersive experience as they watch you navigate different levels and overcome challenges. Another approach is to offer reviews of the latest video games, sharing your insights and opinions on their strengths and weaknesses.
Another way to captivate your audience is by providing entertaining commentary during gameplay. Adding funny and engaging commentary while playing can make your videos fun for viewers.
By exploring different game genres and experimenting with varying video styles, you can create engaging content that keeps viewers returning for more. So, whether you’re showcasing your gaming skills, analyzing game mechanics, or entertaining your audience with funny commentary, there are plenty of ways to create successful video gaming content without showing your face.
Reaction Videos Using Audio Only
Reaction videos using audio only are a fantastic alternative for vloggers who prefer not to show their faces. This video content lets you share genuine reactions to various media types without revealing your appearance. It can seem a bit tricky but there are ways around it.
Creating a reaction video with audio only is simple. Start by screen recording the original video you want to react to. This could be anything from funny clips to intense movie scenes or viral videos. While recording, provide voice-over commentary, expressing your thoughts, emotions, and observations as you watch the video unfold. This way, your audience can hear your genuine reactions without seeing your face.
Reaction videos using audio only have gained immense popularity in recent years. They offer a unique way to engage viewers by sharing your raw and unfiltered responses to different media. This video format lets you entertain, educate, and connect with your audience without visual representation.
Animation and illustration videos are a great way to create engaging content for a faceless vlog. You can use several techniques to bring your ideas to life without showing your face. One tool you can use to create animations is Animaker.
One popular option is 2D animation, where you create characters and scenes using software like Adobe Animate or Toon Boom. This technique allows you to visually tell stories and share your message through lively and colorful animations.
Another option is 3D animation, where you can use software like Blender or Maya to create realistic and dynamic visuals. This technique is particularly effective for product demonstrations or showcasing complex concepts.
Stop-motion animation is an excellent choice if you prefer a more hands-on approach. You only need a camera and a set of objects or figures to manipulate frame by frame to create a smooth motion effect.
You can create whiteboard animations using tools like VideoScribe for a more straightforward yet practical approach. These videos feature hand-drawn illustrations and text, bringing your ideas to life engagingly and educationally.
If you need more skills or time to create animations, you can hire freelance animators from platforms like Fiverr. This allows you to collaborate with talented professionals who can bring your ideas to life while you focus on creating the content for your vlog.
Incorporating animation and illustration videos into your faceless vlog allows you to create visually captivating content without showing your face while still delivering compelling and informative videos to your audience.
Slideshow videos are an excellent option for creating vlogs without showing your face. They allow you to teach step-by-step processes or strategies using stock photos or images. You can use software like PowerPoint or video editing tools such as Filmora or Adobe Premiere to create slideshow videos.
Begin by organizing your content and deciding on the sequence of information you want to present. Then, gather relevant stock photos or images that complement your message. These can be obtained from online platforms offering royalty-free pictures or your collection.
Next, open PowerPoint or your chosen video editing software and create a new project. Import the selected stock photos or images and arrange them in the desired order. Utilize text boxes to add explanations, instructions, or key points to each slide.
Enhance your slideshow video by incorporating transitions between slides to create a smooth flow. You can choose from various transition effects available in the software.
Finally, add background music or narration to complement the visuals and engage your viewers further. Ensure that the music or audio aligns with the tone and purpose of your slideshow.
Once your slideshow video is complete, export it as a video file. You can then upload it to your vlog or publish it on platforms like YouTube or Vimeo to share your expertise without showing your face.
Compilation videos are popular content that can create viral sensations and captivate audiences. Platforms like WatchMojo and People Are Awesome have perfected the art of compilation videos, showcasing impressive feats and captivating moments.
To create a compilation video, start by selecting a theme or topic. This can range from epic fails to adorable pet moments or jaw-dropping stunts. Once you have a clear focus, gather clips that align with your chosen theme. These clips can be sourced from stock video platforms or various internet sources.
However, it’s essential to be mindful of copyright and intellectual property laws. Ensure you have the rights or permissions to use the clips in your compilation. Alternatively, you can use royalty-free videos or create your original content to showcase.
Organize the selected clips chronologically or in thematic order to create a narrative flow. Add text or captions to provide context or enhance the viewer’s understanding of each clip. Consider incorporating creative transitions between clips to maintain engagement throughout the video.
Add background music or sound effects that complement the mood or theme to enhance your compilation video further. The right audio can elevate the viewer’s experience and make your video memorable.
Once your compilation video is complete, upload it to your desired platform, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Please share it with your audience and watch your captivating compilation go viral, entertaining, and engaging viewers worldwide.
Tutorials and How-to Videos
Tutorials and how-to videos are an excellent way to share knowledge and expertise without showing your face. Several types of tutorials can be created using different techniques:
1. DIY Tutorial Videos: These videos can showcase step-by-step instructions for various do-it-yourself projects. Focus on hands-on demonstrations by recording your hands as you work through each step. This allows viewers to follow along visually and learn at their own pace.
2. Tutoring Videos: These videos teach academic subjects or skills. With screen recordings, you can demonstrate concepts on a virtual whiteboard or use screen-casting software to showcase specific software or online tools. This way, viewers can see your exact steps and easily understand the material.
3. Video Editing Tutorials: For those interested in video production, screen recordings are fantastic for illustrating the editing process. Showcasing the software interface and editing steps can be done effectively without showing your face. This type of tutorial allows aspiring creators to learn new techniques and improve their editing skills.
There are numerous benefits of focusing on hands-on demonstrations and screen recordings for these tutorial videos. Removing the need to show your face allows viewers to concentrate solely on the content you are presenting. Additionally, this format enables better visualization and comprehension, making it easier for viewers to follow along and grasp the concepts being taught.
When it comes to creating product reviews without showing your face, there are several strategies you can employ. One approach is to start with household items for practice. Reviewing familiar things can hone your reviewing skills and help you gain confidence in your content creation.
As you progress, it’s essential to narrow down your niche. By focusing on a specific category of products, you can build a loyal audience and become known as an expert in that area. This association between your channel and a particular niche will help you attract more viewers and stand out.
When choosing products to review, consider avoiding electronic items. While they may be popular, they are also heavily saturated in the review space. Instead, opt for lesser-known or unique products that have not received as much attention. This will allow you to provide fresh and valuable insights, increasing your chances of garnering attention and building your audience.
With these strategies, you can create engaging product reviews without showing your face. By starting small, finding your niche, and choosing unique items, you can differentiate yourself and stand out in product reviews.
Screen recordings can be a fantastic alternative if you’re a vlogger who prefers to create content without showing your face. This method allows you to demonstrate processes, showcase software, or present information while maintaining anonymity. Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating screen recordings for your vlogs:
2. Familiarize yourself with the software: Take the time to explore the features and settings of the chosen recording software. Understand how to adjust the recording area, set the frame rate, and select the appropriate audio source.
3. Use a good microphone: Invest in a quality microphone to ensure precise audio in your recordings. Proper audio quality is crucial to maintaining audience engagement and delivering your message effectively.
4. Plan and script your content: Before recording, outline and script your vlog to ensure a smooth delivery. This will help you stay organized and avoid unnecessary pauses or re-dos during the recording process.
5. Start recording: Launch the recording software and set the parameters according to your preferences. Begin recording your screen as you navigate the desired content, explaining any relevant information or steps.
6. Edit and enhance: Once the screen recording is complete, you can edit and improve the footage. Trim any unnecessary portions, add annotations or captions, and include background music to make your vlogs more engaging.
You can maintain your privacy by utilizing screen recordings while creating informative and valuable vlogs. With the right software, equipment, and a well-planned approach, you can produce captivating content that resonates with your audience.
Using Stock Videos and Images in Videos
Using stock videos and images in videos is an excellent strategy for creating engaging vlogs without showing your face. By incorporating high-quality visuals into your content, you can keep viewers connected and interested in what you have to say.
Websites like Pexels offer a wide range of options when finding stock videos and images. These platforms provide access to free stock footage and photos that can be used to enhance your vlogs. Whether you’re looking for scenic landscapes, people engaging in various activities, or eye-catching animations, you can find it all on these websites.
By utilizing stock videos and images, you can add visual appeal to your vlogs and make them more compelling. This approach is constructive if you need access to professional videography equipment or prefer not to show your face on camera. With the proper selection of visuals, you can effectively convey your message or story while keeping your identity private.
Recipe and Cooking Channel
A recipe and cooking channel is a popular type of content where you can showcase your culinary skills and share delicious recipes without ever showing your face. With the proper techniques, you can create captivating cooking videos that engage your audience and leave them hungry for more.
To create these videos, focus on showcasing the ingredients, cooking techniques, and step-by-step instructions. You can film your hands as you prep the elements, mix them, and cook them to perfection. By focusing solely on the food, you can maintain anonymity while providing valuable content. You can even create ASMR videos like this one.
Avoiding showing your face doesn’t mean compromising the quality of your videos. Use high-quality equipment to capture close-up shots of the food and use different camera angles to keep the visuals interesting. Additionally, add background music or voice-over narration to enhance the viewing experience.
Trading or Cryptocurrency Channel
A Trading or Cryptocurrency Channel can be a hot topic in today’s digital landscape. With a rapidly evolving crypto market and an increasing demand for educational content, starting a channel in this niche can be a great way to cater to a growing audience.
When creating content for a Trading or Cryptocurrency Channel, providing valuable information and insights is essential. Potential topics to cover include:
- Earning through crypto.
- Discussing different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Offering mining tips and strategies.
- Exploring ways to diversify portfolios.
- Highlighting the best platforms for investing in crypto.
By sharing your expertise and knowledge in these areas, you can attract viewers looking to learn more about the crypto world and make informed decisions. Whether you create animated videos, screen recordings, or instructional videos, use compelling visuals and engaging storytelling techniques to captivate your audience.
To optimize your channel for search engines and attract organic traffic, make sure to incorporate relevant keywords such as “cryptocurrency channel,” “educational content,” “crypto earnings,” and “types of crypto” in your video titles, descriptions, and tags.
Nature or Travel Videos
There are several key factors to consider when creating captivating nature or travel videos. First and foremost, the quality of your camera work plays a crucial role in capturing the beauty of the landscapes and locations you’re exploring. Use stable shots, employ various angles, and experiment with lenses to create visually pleasing content.
In addition to visuals, background music can significantly enhance the viewing experience. Choose a soundtrack that complements the mood and ambiance of the scenery, whether it’s a soothing melody for nature videos or upbeat tunes for travel vlogs. Music adds depth and emotion to your videos, making them more engaging and enjoyable for your audience.
Regarding video ideas, there are countless possibilities to showcase nature and travel. Consider highlighting a place’s history or unique specialties, offering insights into local cultures and traditions. You can also explore authentic dishes or capture the vibrant street food scene, giving viewers a taste of the destination’s culinary delights.
By incorporating relevant keywords such as “nature or travel videos,” “landscape,” “camera work,” “background music,” and “video ideas” in your video titles, descriptions, and tags, you can optimize your content for search engines and attract organic traffic. So grab your camera, venture into nature, and travel, creating compelling videos that transport your viewers to breathtaking destinations.
DIY Craft Videos
DIY craft videos provide a fantastic opportunity to showcase your creativity and skills without showing your face. There are various types of DIY craft videos that you can create, each offering a unique approach to engaging with your audience.
One option is to create videos that show the process of making a craft. In these videos, you can focus on the hands-on aspect of creating the craft, highlighting each step and explaining the techniques used. Viewers can follow the process and gain inspiration for their crafting projects.
Another type of DIY craft video is the tutorial-style video. In these videos, you can provide a step-by-step guide on how to create a specific craft. You can talk about the materials and tools required and give helpful tips along the way. This type of video allows viewers to learn new crafting techniques and create beautiful creations.
Software tutorials are a popular type of video content that can be created without showing your face. One option is to create screencast videos, where you demonstrate step-by-step instructions on how to use software or solve specific problems.
You can record your screen in these videos and provide a voiceover narration to guide viewers through the software’s features and functions. You can highlight essential buttons, menus, and shortcuts and explain how to perform different tasks within the software.
Starting a software tutorial channel can have several benefits. Firstly, it allows you to share your knowledge and expertise with others, helping them learn new skills and become more proficient in using software. Secondly, software tutorials are highly searchable, which means there is a potential for your videos to reach a broad audience and gain lots of views.
To effectively communicate and answer viewers’ questions, it is essential to be a software expert yourself. This expertise allows you to explain complex concepts clearly and concisely and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. By being knowledgeable and confident in your software tutorial videos, you can establish yourself as a trusted resource within the community.
Start a Pets Channel
Starting a pet channel is a great way to share your love for animals with a large audience of pet lovers. With various topics to explore, such as different breeds, their abilities, behavior, and more, there is no shortage of content ideas.
One option for creating a faceless vlog in this niche is to utilize slideshow presentations. You can create slides with images or text about different breeds, pet care tips, or interesting facts and then provide voiceover narration to guide viewers through the presentation. This allows you to offer valuable information without showing your face.
Another method is to incorporate animal videos into your content. You can play videos of cute or exciting animals in the background while discussing their breed, abilities, behavior, or other related topics. This allows you to engage viewers visually while maintaining a faceless presence.
Remember to optimize your channel and videos with relevant keywords like “pet lovers,” “animal videos,” “breeds,” “abilities,” and “behavior.” These keywords will help your content be more discoverable to the right audience.
Starting a pet channel allows you to showcase your knowledge and passion for animals and provides an opportunity to connect with a community of fellow pet lovers. So embark on this exciting journey of sharing compelling pet-related content with the world.
Create Motivational Videos
Creating motivational videos without showing your face is a creative way to inspire and uplift viewers. One effective technique is to use still images and text quotes accompanied by calming background music. This combination allows you to convey powerful motivational messages while maintaining a faceless presence.
To create these videos, follow these steps:
1. Begin by selecting a theme or topic for your motivational video. This can be anything from personal growth and success to overcoming obstacles or finding inner peace.
2. Write a script with inspiring and uplifting quotes related to your chosen theme. Keep the content concise and impactful.
3. Record your scripted narration using a professional-quality microphone. Practice speaking clearly and with enthusiasm to convey the intended message effectively.
4. Find relevant stock images that visually represent your video’s quotes and overall theme. Websites like Shutterstock or Unsplash offer a wide range of high-quality photos.
5. Use video editing software to create a slideshow of the still images. Add the text quotes and synchronize them with the voiceover narration. Adjust the timing of the slides and transitions for a seamless viewing experience.
6. Finally, select calming and motivational background music that complements the message of your video. Ensure that the music volume does not overpower the voiceover.
You can create motivational videos that inspire and empower viewers by following these steps and incorporating engaging visuals, soothing background music, and a scripted voiceover. Remember to optimize your video titles and descriptions with relevant keywords like “motivational videos,” “inspirational quotes,” and “calming music” to reach a wider audience seeking uplifting content.
Puppet Videos and Show
Puppet videos and shows offer a unique and successful vlogging option without needing to show your face. The appeal of puppetry lies in its ability to captivate and engage audiences, especially children, through storytelling and humor.
To create effective puppet videos:
- Write a compelling storyline that captures your audience’s attention.
- Incorporate humor and relatable situations to keep viewers entertained.
- Use different characters with distinct personalities to add depth to your videos.
When recording, focus on delivering clear and expressive voices for your puppet characters. Use a quality microphone to ensure optimal sound. To visually enhance your videos, consider using a variety of backdrops and props to create different settings. This will add visual interest and make your videos more engaging.
Editing is crucial when it comes to puppet videos. Use video editing software to fine-tune your recordings, add transitions, and create a final product. Remember to choose background music that complements the mood and enhances the overall experience.
Following these tips, you can create compelling and entertaining puppet videos to captivate audiences and make your vlogging channel stand out. So, get your puppets ready and let the storytelling and humor begin!
Do Body Art, Such as Nail Art
Suppose you’re passionate about body art, specifically nail art, but prefer to stay off-camera. Creating faceless vlogs can be a great way to share your talent and connect with your audience. Here’s how you can get started:
1. Recording Setup: Positioning the camera is critical when recording faceless vlogs focused on nail art. Set up a tripod or use a stable surface to ensure steady footage. Place the camera at a suitable angle to capture your hands in action, focusing on the nail art process. Experiment with different angles to find the most visually appealing and informative shots.
2. Practical Tips: Overcoming shyness and feeling comfortable recording faceless vlogs is a common challenge. To practice and build confidence, try recording “practice vlogs” where you create nail art privately without the pressure of publishing them. This helps you familiarize yourself with the recording process and refine your technique.
3. Nail Art Showcase: Since your face won’t be in the shot, make sure your nails and nail art take center stage. Use high-quality cameras or smartphones with good resolution to capture the intricacies and details of your artwork.
4. Engage with Your Audience: Engage with your audience through voice-over narration despite not showing your face. Share your inspiration, techniques, and tips while demonstrating the nail art process. This helps build a connection and keeps viewers engaged.
Benefits of Having a Faceless Channel
Having a faceless channel offers numerous benefits for content creators, allowing them to focus on content creation without being in front of the camera. One of the main advantages is the sense of anonymity and privacy it provides. Creators can share their ideas and perspectives without revealing their identities, which can be especially appealing for those who prefer to keep their private lives separate from their online presence.
Furthermore, being faceless opens opportunities to create a unique and original brand. By utilizing animations, illustrations, or other creative methods, creators can establish a distinct visual identity that sets them apart from other content creators. This not only helps in building a recognizable brand but also allows for greater freedom in expressing creativity.
Another notable advantage of being faceless is the increased flexibility in terms of content creation. Creators can explore various topics and styles without being limited to their appearance or on-camera presence. This flexibility enables them to cater to a broader audience and appeal to different interests.
Tips for Faceless Creators
Creating content as a faceless creator may seem challenging initially, but it can lead to great success with the right strategies. Here are some tips to help faceless creators thrive in the online space.
1. Utilize Different Types of Videos: As a faceless creator, you can use various types of videos to engage your audience. Consider using stock videos, animations, screen recordings, or slideshow videos to add visual interest to your content.
2. Find Your Niche: Explore different channel ideas and identify a specific niche that aligns with your interests and skills. This will help you attract a targeted audience and establish yourself as a content creator with expertise in a particular area.
3. Focus on High-Quality Content: Regardless of whether you show your face, the key to a successful channel is consistently producing valuable and engaging content. Create videos with informative product reviews, entertaining gameplay, educational content, funny compilations, or visually stunning time-lapse videos.
4. Enhance Your Videos with Background Music: Consider adding background music to your videos to create a compelling atmosphere. This helps set the mood, adds to the overall experience, and captivates your audience.
5. Collaborate with Other Creators: Collaborating with other content creators can help expand your reach and introduce your channel to new audiences. Find creators in your niche or with complementary content and explore collaborations that make sense for both of you.
6. Engage with Your Audience: Connect with your viewers through comments, community posts, and social media. Respond to their questions, acknowledge their feedback, and incorporate their suggestions to foster community and loyalty.
7. Experiment and Stay Creative: Being faceless allows experimenting with different styles, formats, and topics. Keep your content fresh and exciting by constantly exploring new ideas and staying true to your creativity.
Remember, success as a faceless creator depends on your ability to offer valuable content, engage your audience, and establish a strong brand identity. Embrace the challenges and opportunities of being faceless, and watch your channel grow and thrive.
Keep it Short
When creating vlogs, keeping them short is essential, ensuring that every moment counts. Unnecessary details and over-explaining can make the content boring and cause viewers to lose interest. That’s why planning and organizing your script is crucial to focus on what will bring the most value to your audience.
By keeping your vlog short, you not only save your viewers’ time but also increase the chances of retaining their attention throughout the entire video. This is especially beneficial when vlogging in public places, where distractions may be more prevalent.
To achieve brevity, avoid going off on tangents and stick to the main points you want to convey. Cut out any redundancies or unnecessary explanations. Doing so ensures that your vlog concisely delivers valuable and impactful content.
Remember, your audience’s time is valuable, so make sure you deliver content that is worth their while. You’ll create engaging vlogs that captivate your audience’s attention by keeping it short, planning and organizing your script, and focusing on providing value.
Think About Your Audience
When creating content for a faceless vlog, it is crucial to consider your audience to craft engaging and purposeful videos. By understanding who your viewers are and what they are looking for, you can tailor your content to meet their needs and interests.
Considering your audience helps you overcome shyness and structure your content effectively. Knowing who you are speaking to lets you adjust your tone and delivery to resonate with them. This understanding can make you more confident in front of the camera, even if you’re not physically showing your face. By focusing on your audience’s preferences and expectations, you can connect with them on a deeper level.
Your audience may have various needs like entertainment, product reviews, tutorials, or information. Researching and identifying your target audience’s specific interests and desires is essential, enabling you to create relevant and valuable content for them. Whether you share entertaining stories, provide honest product reviews, or offer step-by-step tutorials, catering to your audience’s needs will ensure that your vlog remains engaging and worthwhile.
In conclusion, thinking about your audience is essential for creating a successful faceless vlog. By considering their needs, structuring your content effectively, and addressing their interests, you can build a loyal and engaged viewership that will keep returning for more.
Just Start Vlogging
If you have been considering starting a vlog but feel shy or hesitant about showing your face on camera, remember that practice makes perfect. “Just Start Vlogging” is all about taking that first step and gradually building your confidence as you go along.
Overcoming shyness and gaining confidence as a vlogger is not an overnight process. It requires practice, patience, and the willingness to step out of your comfort zone. You can gradually grow into a more confident content creator by pushing past your initial insecurities and fears.
One of the critical aspects of gaining confidence is taking action. The more you vlog, the more you learn about what works for you and your audience. Embrace the process of trial and error, and don’t be afraid to learn from your own experiences along the way. Every video you create is an opportunity for growth and improvement.
Remember, your audience is the cornerstone of your success as a vlogger. You can create content that resonates with them by focusing on their needs, interests, and desires. Whether through entertaining stories, informative tutorials, or genuine product reviews, catering to your audience’s preferences will ensure that your vlog remains engaging and valuable.
- Get Paid for Your Opinion: Exploring the Top Online Focus Groups - September 6, 2023
- Cracking the Code: Tips and Tricks for Succeeding in SEO Content Writing Jobs - September 5, 2023
- How to Make an Extra $100 a Week - August 25, 2023